Jiangxi Huishan Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in producing and processing of aluminum alloy arts and crafts including cinerary casket storage racks, columbaria, thousand-buddha-nich, multi-buddha-hall, spirit tablet storage racks, cinerary casket storage racks in the underground palaces of temples, niches for Buddhas, Buddhas and other arts and crafts related to funeral or Buddhism.
The products sell well all over the country and Southeast Asian countries such as Vietnam and Malaysia.
The niches for Buddhas are made of electrophoretic aluminum alloy to ensure that they always glisten but never fade and are with smooth lines and overall aesthetics.
We adapt the optimal method of cold rolling coating and forming to build multi-buddha-wall. The surface of the product is made after multiple processing procedures such as rust removal, degreasing, and phosphating. Besides, we use electrostatic spraying process for high temperature plasticizing which is advanced at home and abroad, so the quality is secured.
1. The ashes storage racks produced by us are installed and used by many temples, funeral homes, mausoleums, cinerary halls, and ancestral halls.
2. The design style of our products shows ingenuity. The styles of the products are diverse and novel. The products are made of high-grade electrophoretic aluminum alloy and anodized aluminum alloy to ensure that they always glisten but never fade and are with smooth lines and overall aesthetics.
3. We provide free on-site measurements to provide clients with design renderings. We are also responsible for on-site installation.
Main products: cinerary caskets, spirit tablets, Buddhas, niches for Buddhas, cinerary casket storage racks, columbarium racks, cinerary caskets in the underground palaces of temples, spirit tablet storage racks, thousand-buddha-wall, multi-buddha-niche, cinerary casket storage racks in the cemeteries, cinerary casket storage racks in the mausoleums, cinerary casket storage racks in the funeral homes, the underground palace design, ancient architectural design, pet cinerary caskets, suspended ceilings for the temples, funeral products.
Structure of cinerary casket storage racks:
The cinerary casket storage racks and columbaria are made of there kinds of material: galvanized sheet, aluminum-plastic panel, and aluminum alloy.According to different material, the products are divided into three grades.
The products are produced according to the principles of architectural mechanics and modern technology to improve the all-aluminum cabinets supported by snap-on frames.
First, we assemble the front column, back column, left riser, right riser, bearing plates, back plates by way of clamping into a complete unit. Then, we put the unit together with front cross beam and back cross beam to assemble a separate multi-layer bottom-up cabinet with independent pillar. After pre-processing in the factory, we assemble the cabinet on the construction site.
Our products are suitable for temples, underground palaces, mausoleums, funeral home, cemeteries.
Perspective of the structure of the storage rack:
1. Top cover, base, kickplate, bearing plate, column, tie rod, door panel, side panel, strengthening rib inside bearing plate. Dimension: room for double caskets: 700mm(L)X300(W)X300(H) , room for one casket: 400mm(L)X300(W)X300(H).
2. Connector to top cover, top cover, lock, number plate, stainless steel pull rod, side plate with printing pattern, base, angle connector to base. Dimension: room for double caskets: 700mm(L)X300(W)X300(H) , room for one casket: 400mm(L)X300(W)X300(H).
3. Technical parameters: The body of the cabinet is composed of aluminum alloy. The bearing plate is composed of hollow aluminum alloy sheet. The left and right back plates are solid aluminum plates. The outer frame is made of aluminum alloy whose style is upscale. The panel size can be customized.
4. This style is specially designed for Buddhism, temple underground palaces, Haihui pagoda, Jile palace, funeral homes, cemeteries, mausoleums, and Anxi Hall, etc. The panel is installed with LED lights. The back is made of Vietnamese alluvial gold. The surface is printed with Bonus Track and inlaid with Buddha, Ksitigarbha, Medicine Buddha, etc.
Dialysis diagram of the structure of the spirit tablet storage racks:
Cinerary casket storage rack: It is specially designed for Buddhism, temple underground palaces, Haihui pagoda, Jile palace, funeral homes, cemeteries, mausoleums, and Anxi Hall, etc. Anxi Hall, etc. The panel is installed with LED lights. The back is made of Vietnamese alluvial gold. The surface is printed with Bonus Track and inlaid with Buddha, Ksitigarbha, Medicine Buddha, etc.
Thousand-Buddha-Wall and spirit tablet storage rack: Huishan tablet, thousand-buddha-niche, multi-buddha-wall, spirit tablet storage rack, worship candles can be used universally. The frame is made of aviation anodized aluminum alloy which is corrosion-resistant, high-temperature resistant, anti-oxidation, firm and stable without deformation; its unique The frame structure is beautiful and practical, with strong bearing capacity and high safety. It can be customized according to customers' needs and different venues. The decorations can be chosen among glass made by the ancient way, gold-plated flowers, door frames with snap locks, three-dimensional ladders, etc. All of above are exquisite, superior, crystal clear and dazzling brilliant.
Urn products: spirit tablets, wooden cinerary caskets, urns, pet cinerary caskets, pet urns.
Buddhas and niches: Buddhas, niches for Buddhas, Ksitigarbha, Buddha, Quan Yin Bodhisattva, the Holy Triad of the West, Glass Buddha, resin fiber reinforced plastics which are lifelike using methods of gilding, gold foil painting, and painting.
Tel.: +86 795 7332 678
Mod.: +86 152 7957 4566
Address: Jiangxi Huishan Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd., No. 1, Tianjing Industrial Park, Guanshang Town, Zhangshu City, Jiangxi Province, China.